have to dig about the Engines problems, I assumed it was a matter of "hey,
I am your parent caller" pointer and nothing else.

Said that, you want a use case, here:
https://github.com/WebReflection/poo/blob/master/src/superable.js

This let you make any object superable so that you can access this.super()
as it is specified in ES6 (without this. but that's not convenient to
pollute the global scope with a "super" getter and without a context)
without impacting performance at all unless the method is accessing that
super. In latter case yes, you have a performance impact and it's going to
be probably slower than other solutions but it's about having everything
else at the same speed except when you do need super access and not every
time you call a method.

More over, you don't need a central uniq entry point to share superable so
that different libraries could extend each other without problems.

This is not possible if the code is under use strict directive, this is why
I had to update also require_client to force all code to be evaluated
without that directive once minified:
https://github.com/WebReflection/require_client

About minifiers, Google Closure compiler and YUI are only two examples ...
do you know anyone better than these two that by default does not change
the "use strict" behavior? That would be nice to know, thanks.

br