Andrea Giammarchi wrote:
Said that, I would rather force removal of "use strict" 'cause if there is explicit desire from the developer. Isn't it?

What do you mean? "use strict" is not going away. It is used by some developers. I had a show of hands at JSConf.au, definitely a minority but significant.

You are barking up the wrong tree. And Angus's abuses of 'with' are unjustified. Yes, "be water". Yes, masters may break rules students must follow. None of that philosophizing justifies 'with' abusage or repealing/undoing "use strict".