On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:46 PM, Brendan Eich <bren...@mozilla.org> wrote:

> You have three messages total on this topic at
>
> https://mail.mozilla.org/**pipermail/es-discuss/2012-**December/<https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2012-December/>

Oh, sorry about the noise, I should've checked the archives!

> Have you read the language dating from ES3 on Array sort in the spec? In
> particular Array#sort is not guaranteed to be stable. Perhaps it should be

Yes, I have, that's why I actually thought about trying this out it. I'm
not sure if we should change it, but it'd be interesting to have the
conversation, to see if there are any real world use cases that may benefit
from doing so. Otherwise, I don't see a reason to change it. "Don't fix it
if it ain't broke".

Cheers,
Jussi