what I think is a very valid use case for mixins based on ES5 features

var MixIt = Object.defineProperties({}, {
  name: {
    enumerable: true,
    get: function () {
      // notify or do stuff
      return this._name;
    },
    set: function (_name) {
      // notify or do stuff
      this._name = _name;
    }
  },
  _name: {
    writable: true
  }
});

while super is unknown concept in ES5 but if de-sugared as
Constructor.prototype.method.call(this, argN) in ES6 then is implicitly
valid/doesn't need to be modified?

br