Le 22/03/2013 19:33, Mark S. Miller a écrit :
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 6:03 PM, Aymeric Vitte <vitteayme...@gmail.com <mailto:vitteayme...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    As far as I remember  when I looked at it, there was a getfreevar
    function or something like this parsing the code (or I
    misunderstood, see [1] but don't read the proposal, it's wrong,
    even if I don't totally give up with the concept).

Are you referring to the function atLeastFreeVarNames at <https://code.google.com/p/google-caja/source/browse/trunk/src/com/google/caja/ses/atLeastFreeVarNames.js>? It does scan the source using regular expressions to look for all possible identifiers. But it doesn't do a full parse or even lex. As a result, it picks up identifiers in comments and literal strings as well. Security only requires that the code being scanned cannot contain have a free (and therefore global) variable reference without it being included in atLeastFreeVarNames's result.

Yes, exactly, indeed it's not parsing but "rexexpeing".

    But anyway, since it will change, does it exist an official
    document about SES concepts (strawman or other) ?

Nothing official yet. But see

https://code.google.com/p/google-caja/wiki/SES
http://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/research.google.com/en//pubs/archive/37199.pdf

Thanks, for [1] there is a script supposed to "tame" the page, trying to use a kind of home-made Object.observe which just shadows some DOM prototype properties and assign getters/setters, unexpectedly the behavior is different in each browser, and globally this does not work at all as such, maybe the override problem, more probably when I am back to it.

[1] http://www.ianonym.com

Regards,

--
jCore