Would it help to split the sugar and combinator from the actual stream
interface?

```
callback StreamInit = void (StreamResolver resolver);
callback AnyCallback = any (optional any value);

[Constructor(StreamInit init)]
interface Stream {
  Stream listen(optional AnyCallback? listenCB = null, optional
AnyCallback? completeCB = null, optional AnyCallback? rejectCB =
null);
}

interface StreamResolver {
  void push(optional any value);
  void complete(optional any value);
  void reject(optional any value);
};
```

One basic thing missing from this API is the ability to stop listening to a
stream.

Other things missing are the ability to abort / cancel / close a Stream,
the ability to pause or resume a stream.

It should also be made clear how and when a stream may emit values. Whether
it is at any arbitrary time and it will send to whomever is listening at
that moment. Whether it is only allowed to emit values after a listen call.
Does every call to listen get the entire history independently of other
calls? (Doing so would buffer all data and defeat the point of a stream).
What happens when you push a value into the resolved and no-one is
listening?

Another decision that needs to be made is whether it makes sense for a
stream to emit multiple errors? For a Future it doesn't make sense because
it can only be fulfilled to a single value. For a stream it may make sense
for multiple errors to occur.

I personally like the `listen(onChunk, onEnd)` syntax as it matches a
popular stream baseclass from the node community (
https://github.com/dominictarr/through#through ) in terms of simplicity.