You did not answer my question Mark: what is the role of TC39, embrace
"whatever non-standard crossbrowser thing" or filter ideas proposing better
alternatives/solutions when necessary in order to have a solid foundation
instead of having Object.defineProperty({get}) AND __defineGetter__ from
the past?

This is a concern of mine, and I'd like to hear a clear statement about
this, thanks.