meanwhile, if V8 devs would like to play with the "how knows if/where to
put it" proposal, I've landed a patch that polish __proto__ poison from V8
and add, with tests I could think of, Object.setPrototypeOf native:
https://code.google.com/p/v8/issues/attachmentText?id=2675&aid=26750000000&name=set-prototype-of.patch&token=EgU0cdPaKMv9s2o9u0j57Mgu53A%3A1368055395105

premature, I know, but I could not resist :D