It has recently come to my attention that, though Object.prototype is in
the prototype chain of the global object in all interpreters I've ever
used, the [[Prototype]] of the global object is actually unspecified. My
question: was this property intentionally unspecified to allow for
interpreters to use other objects (or null) as the [[Prototype]] of the
global object? If so, it'd be great to add a note to the spec. If not, I'd
be glad to open a bugzilla bug to correct the omission. Either way, I think
the spec should explicitly mention this value.

Michael Ficarra