No, Map and Set will equate -0 and +0.

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Olov Lassus <[email protected]> wrote:

> 2013/12/23 Brendan Eich <[email protected]>
>
>> You are reasoning from general to particular, but without any reason to
>> focus on the particular of redefining a non-writable property from -0 to +0
>> or vice versa. There is no use-case "there" there! I bet Mark would find
>> that a subtle security problem.
>>
>
> On the topic of +0, -0 and use cases... Is it still intended that Map and
> Set will distinguish between these two values? I'm not sure what the use
> case would be but I fear the consequences. Further elaborated in <
> https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2012-December/026794.html>.
>
> /Olov
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> es-discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss
>
>


-- 
    Cheers,
    --MarkM
_______________________________________________
es-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss

Reply via email to