John,

js-loaders is both the initial spec. draft and the initial prototype of the
module subsystem.  What we have now is the integration of the that initial
draft into the actual ES6 spec.  In doing that there is some editorial renaming
and refactoring intended to improve the spec. clarity and the logical layer of
the entire ES6 spec.   There shouldn't be any semantic differences, except
where there were ambiguities or open issues and those we will be discussing.

Issues relating to the specification need to go through bugs.emcascript.org so
I can track and resolve them them for the official specification.  I just added
a "modules" component to the "Draft for 6th Edition" product.  I suggest you
run all feature/specification related issues through there.  Dave, Sam, and
Jason will all be CC'd on those.

Issues relating specifically to Jason's prototype can probably continue to be
handled on github.

Allen