Would "an array-like with a negative length field" read better in
ecmaspeak? I'm talking about the value *before* ToLength is invoked.
`Array.prototype.slice.call(3)` and
`Array.prototype.slice.call({length:-1})` both complete successfully (and
return the same value), due to the soothing effect of `ToLength`. My
informal definition for "array-like" is "something which is not actually an
Array but which will not throw an error when used as the receiver in an
invocation of a generic method of Array", so both `3` and `{length:-1}` are
"array-like" under my definition, and then I need a way to describe the
difference between them.  I believe you are saying they are both
"array-likes with zero length", since that's the result of ToLength.  But
perhaps you wouldn't call them "array-like" at all?
  --scott