I’m assuming that people will default-export objects (for Underscore.js-like
libraries). I’d call those pseudo-modules, because one would be partially
working around the module system (no load-time errors!).

Maybe we’ll import modules like this [^1], but that feels syntactically
inconsistent to me and you don’t get load-time errors, either:

```js
import "Underscore";
const _ = System.get("Underscore");
```