That’s a good solution. Logically, `import { * } from "fs"` may make more
sense, but I prefer the “unbraced” asterisk, because it results in less clutter.

Does the proposed syntax clash with `export * FromClause` (which, I’m assuming,
re-exports everything, not just the named exports)?

I’d prefer it if named exports and a default export were mutually exclusive,
but I understand that is off the table(?) Which is also fine with me…

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
a...@rauschma.de