> To me this is a bug not a feature; we should keep it simple and just have one
> way to get one import from one export.
>
> Just to make a connection to the topic, Dave's intro says:
>    We've consistently seen confusion between the semantics of ModuleImport
> and default export.
>
> For me this confusion lands on default export equally as 'module` import.

Personally, I agree, but many people feel strongly about the single-export use
case. If default exports help with getting ES6 modules adopted more broadly
then the slight increase in complexity is worth it.

Let’s compare. Your approach – slightly more redundant:

```js
// MyClass.js
export class MyClass { ... }
// main1.js