I've been doing work with the loader hooks and one gap that stands out is
that there is no hook to let you manipulate the exports and imports of an
module without parsing it yourself, in other words if you want to add,
remove, or modify exports or imports of a module you have to write your own
parsing function because the default instantiate function returns undefined.

Ideas:

- There is a way of doing what I need to do that I am missing.
- Add a post instantiate hook between 15.2.4.5.3 (InstantiateSucceeded) and
15.2.4.6 (ProcessLoadDependencies)
- The steps in 15.2.4.5.3.4 could be moved to the default instantiate
function so that when overriding it you can still call it to get the parsed
module object.

---
-Calvin W. Metcalf