f you read the Loader source carefully you can see that Jason fixed the
Loader to support inheritance. But his fix does not allow classes to
inherit the platform's loading behavior.  That behavior is given in options
properties passed to instances. By defining the system loader as an
instance of a SystemLoader extending Loader, the platform behavior would be
extendable and the Loader would be ES6 not merely class-friendly.