No Math.TAU in Harmony, per the meeting notes:

http://esdiscuss.org/notes/2014-07-31#5-1-math-tau

MarkM's argument fits on one line: "one letter shorter, not well known, not well taught. PI is known, taught and ubiquitous."

This is a courtesy FYI and (I hope) a tombstone for this thread. Don't rehash. New insights (they had better be new and good) in new thread.

/be

Brendan Eich wrote:
A Matías Quezada wrote:
Till: we can discuss that on another thread, we are missing the main point here...

And everyone can stop extending this thread with rehashed points -- please. No good will come of it.

Apart from the module issue (Math is not going to become a module object by default; such a change violates 1JS compatibility constraints), the last nine messages have added nothing new.I'm sorry to add a tenth, but apparently my plea to let this thread go quiet was missed.