Last thing before flames, reading back my last reply ... yes, I am
simplifying the problem, but I've stated already we had time to think
through this and make it work in a way or another ... "just another engine"
does not bring justice to the work that need to be done in order to make
this migration as graceful as possible the way I imagine (dream of).

Best Regards