You can find lots of information about design discussions by reading the
ecmascript wiki, for example:
http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=harmony:proxies.  The other good
resource is the past posts to this list and the meeting minutes,
http://esdiscuss.org/.

In general, the content that is painstakingly written down in the ES6
specification has been designed and discussed in great detail. The
appropriate level of comments on those features needs to be equally
detailed and thoughtful.
Random comments about how you personally don't like some aspects of the
design are better directed to your followers on twitter or perhaps a blog
post. And of course you are free not to use any new features you dislike. I
believe that is what Alex was attempting to communicate.

jjb