Alternatively you could argue that some of the hooks in Loader shouldn't be
in the language spec because they should likely exist outside of something
that is hyper-specifically a module loader. So if the web has a resource
loader construct similar to ES6 Loader and it would handle resolving paths
and it would handle fetching etc then the ES6 Loader needs to be concerned
with much less.

If `.js` is not in any ES spec then why was there ever the idea of auto
appending it to modules? I feel like this whole region of concerns is a bit
mixed up right now.

- Matthew Robb