I was trying to... Leave it alone. But I'm seeing people speak on it and most
importantly of me >:-(.

For those who speak ugly toward me, you don't have to speak at all.

Abs for the rest... The two people who seem to be against this, and who are
running this spec have spoken....

So there is no reason to keep speaking on something, that will never happen.

E-S4L
N-S4L