with all due respect Rick, and you know we've been talking about this
already, your forEach => example assumes you have created a subclassed
Array ... which trust me, it's the least common case you gonna have in the
real world 'cause basically impossible before ES6.

Everybody else that used to pass a different context to do something more
meaningful would fall in that trap at least once.

Of course they will learn "their" mistakes ... but please don't use forEach
as example about how cool is fat arrow 'cause in my opinion, with Array
extras, that's actually a perfect place where fat arrows is the most
confusing.

Regards