for record sake, this is my complain on missingn -> better explained:
https://gist.github.com/qubyte/43e0093274e793cc82ba#comment-1292183

Rick kindly ensured me that it will be discussed for ES7, I see that too
late for such little improvement able to cover 100% of use cases (
including `((x)->x)).bind(ctx)` )

Not sure what to do to make it happen sooner.

Best Regards