On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 9:04 AM, Domenic Denicola
<dome...@domenicdenicola.com> wrote:
> From: es-discuss [mailto:es-discuss-boun...@mozilla.org] On Behalf Of Isiah
> Meadows
>> I know this would break a lot of backwards compatibility completely, so this
>> is purely hypothetical, and I expect this to not have a realistic chance
>> anytime soon.
>
> Anything that breaks backward compatibility will not have a chance, realistic
> or otherwise, *ever*.

To square this with Matthew's response, the original idea was to
*also* expose the core functionality as modules, to give you the
ability to grab "clean" versions of any standard functions you wanted,
while the preexisting global versions would still be there.

~TJ