From: es-discuss [mailto:es-discuss-boun...@mozilla.org] On Behalf Of Adam Klein

> For what it's worth, given that there exists one implementation (IE 11) that
> gets this right per spec, I'm more inclined as an implementor to match that
> than to try to get the spec changed here.

Eh, but then we have two implementations agreeing, which is the road toward
locking in this behavior. Better to take advantage of the interoperability
wasteland out at the 2^32 - 1 frontier, and seize the day by making even more
daring changes like pushing the boundaries to 2^53 - 1!!

With a proper spec, of course. Happy to help with that if desired.