I think any issues with that are imagined.  Languages have rules, and of
the people who both know what 'use strict' does and are using es6 syntax,
they're very unlikely to make the mistake.

I don't see people using template literals for arbitrary strings... it
could happen but it probably won't.  Mathias makes a good point also, it's
not strings that equal the string 'use strict', it's exactly two possible
arrangements of characters.