+1 to Kyle proposal, using eval or Function is not even an option in CSP
constrained environments ( unless the relative code is provided as SHA256,
then we need to agree on how such code should look like and share it as
polyfill )

I'd also suggest `Reflect.isValidSyntax` as alternative to
`Reflect.supports` 'cause it's less misleading when it comes to figure out
APIs support and their implementation.

After all, that's exactly what we'd like to know, if a generic syntax will
break or not.

Regards