> then veryone can be a full stack programmer

I had a genuine laugh there ... it's like sayiing since JS runs on server,
micro-controllers, and IndexedDB is a thing, everyone now is a full stack
developer that could do server too.

Please do not merge these two very different topics ... if you know Python
or C you won't move a single step forward on the Web and DOM. Different
environments, problems, worlds, different everything ... you function
validates an email? Good, how about everything else that could go wrong or
is simply different?

Anyway, this is the development-toolchain era so if Google Dart is fine
abandoning an alternative engine for its own browser and simply trust
transpiling to JS, why wouldn't any other "different language" lover do the
same?

It's also the era where everyone cannot wait for any sort of plugin to die
due any sort of related problem ( looking at you Silverlight DRM streaming
on Linux ) so regardless I agree there are cases where we'd like to have
pure/native "other language" running on the browser (e.g. see also WebGL
and GLES indirections) I don't think having the equivalent of LLVM
interfaces for any sort of PL would bring any real-world benefit to the Web
... see, again and indeed, Emscripten to asm.js results

Regards