> why asm.js ? because there is no support for c++/c from browsers.
> what if the browsers support c++/c navtively?
>
> by
> <script language="c" src="http://code.site.com/abc.o";
> <http://code.site.com/abc.o>>
> </script>
> which will run faster than asm.js.
> do we need asm.js then?

The security implications alone make this an extremely bad idea.

Additionally, there's just no point. JS (V8/SpiderMonkey) are extremely
fast, to my knowledge only LuaJIT is faster among interpreted languages.
The language itself has undergone a major evolution and is very solid now,
and improving continuously. When you look at what makes sites slow, it's
virtually always poor DOM management or other things that aren't really
inherent language problems.

Michiel