If I thought I could make any money then I would most definitely bet that
the changes made to classes that are at the root of this problem will be
the undoing of es classes and I find myself feeling more and more like
avoiding them is the easiest thing to do.

This use-case is a perfect example of something that is EXTREMELY
unexpected which is funny because the changes are supposed to be supporting
subclassing of built-ins.

Very disheartened :(

- Matthew Robb