I need to be using this library! I, myself, used the syntax for virtual
methods quite a bit, and personally replicated a third of your library
without realizing it. Also, it's a lot easier and nicer to type
`foo.map(::this.bar)` than `foo.map(this.bar.bind(this))` or `foo.map(x =>
this.bar(x))`. I also (ab)used it to create my own DSL for conditionals
that would be equivalent to a condition-less `switch` in CoffeeScript and
the like, but that was more of an experiment than anything else.