Hi Sebastian,
  I know Babel is kinda explicit but the way it's being promoted and
described in every talk I see does not warn, does not talk about caveats,
it's like developers don't want to see and believe there are no problems at
all.

As example, if I write this code in the live transpiler, which is what
developers show at conferences:
```js
var o = {method: function () {
  return this;
}};

console.log(::o.method);
```

I don't see warnings.

Moreover, if I use syntax that might break because of core.js gotchas, I'd
like to see warnings in there too. Babel might be the better place, doing a
better analysis than a polyfill as core.js is, at recognizing potentially
problematic patterns and warn about them too.

For instance, every time I tell developers they cannot trust Symbols with
Object.create(null) objects they go like: "uh???!" because they either
didn't read Babel or core.js caveats section.

Again, not saying it's your fault, I just think something more could be
done (and not even that sure what exactly)

Best Regards