Here's a cool trick I found using this bind syntax today: Babel REPL
<http://babeljs.io/repl/#?experimental=true&evaluate=true&loose=false&spec=false&playground=false&code=class%20Foo%20%7B%0A%20%20bar%20%3D%20%3A%3Athis.bar%3B%0A%20%20bar()%7B%20%20%7D%0A%7D>

But it lead me to think that class methods could have `::` prefixed onto
them to suggest that they be lightly bound method references:

class X {
}

- Matthew Robb