Having a simple general purpose import seems a good enough goal to me. Use if
or switch for conditional. Use try/catch/finally for error handling. Make
everything load on first call and its lazy enough.

I'd extend it to loading other content-types though. If you want to import
Coffee or JSON or XML it should be the same. If it's not JavaScript expose it
as a stream and throw an error so alternate means can process it. Maybe
implement it as an object that could be modified or inherited to leave it
easily extensible.

Thanks,
Michael McGlothlin
Sent from my iPhone