as side note, that's just a lazy assignment that doesn't need two symbols
and a constant get invoke ...

```js
Symbol.identity = Symbol( 'Symbol.identity' );
var OBJECT_ID = 0;
Object.defineProperty(
  Object.prototype,
  Symbol.identity,
  {
    get: function () {
      // first time this is invoked ... and no more ...
      Object.defineProperty(this, Symbol.identity, {value: ++OBJECT_ID});
      // from now own, direct property access \m/
      return this[Symbol.identity];
);
```

Regards