I'm only seeing a couple comments there - was that all or am I missing
something?

I think hashes as an overwritable method that returns a number is pretty
standard and let's you combine member hashes with simple Bitwise ops. Could
have on value types and a default on Object that would combine hash of own
props that were value types or frozen.

Thanks,
Michael McGlothlin
Sent from my iPhone