I'll just point this out: low level optimization like that is very
unintuitive.

Game engines often use object pools to avoid allocation and GC, since even
a single `malloc` is sometimes too expensive. There's other ways of
reducing GC as well, such as persistence (like persistent data structures -
object pooling is a similar concept), changing your algorithm to work in
place, changing your algorithm to have fewer memory requirements, or even
explicit marking of an object to be collected for GC while it's young
(engines already often do some of their own pooling of frequently created
objects).

As for language help, you're on your own, because there's little the
language can help you with, regardless of what's added.