> On Jul 23, 2017, at 10:58 AM, Vinnymac <vinny...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Above Steve mentions that many people are mixing language additions with
> framework fatigue. I have to agree with him. In my case I am not overwhelmed
> by any of the additions TC39 has chosen to make to ECMA. In fact it is
> something I look forward to each year now that things seem to be iterating at
> a faster rate.

-1
strongly disagree.  the explosion of different frameworks is encouraged by the
current unstable nature of ecmascript.  the phenomenon wouldn't have been so
severe if there wasn’t the mindset that ecmascript is undergoing a "language
revolution", and everyone had to write their own framework to adapt to it.

> It feels more mature, and we can already do so much more than we ever could
> just a couple of years ago.

-1
in the end-goal of browser UX capabilities, i feel the latest batch of
frameworks don’t add anything more capable than the older simpler ones.  they
simply employ more complicated procedures to achieve the final desired UX
feature.

i feel the commercial web-industry is now more wanting on guidance to reliably
ship and maintain products. the views of some people that ecmascript should
further expand and develop new ideas, hardly helps in this regard.