+1 this sentiment

Raise your hand if you are using Moment.js in projects today?
Raise your hand if you ship the library wholesale?
Raise your hand if you use webpack tok strip out the locale files which add
sig. heft to your bundle?

Moment.js should be standardized...

HOWEVER: The language spec is likely the wrong place. This should probably
be a browser spec as the biggest motivation is going to be localization
which I find obnoxious to include in an often shipped defacto lib.

- Matthew Robb