I don't think there's such a thing as "real random" in digital algos, just
"pseudo random".

Apart from card games, what's the use case?

(I'm not in TC39 so I can't vote on this)

I think that this comes after `toObject(keyCallback)`, `takeWhile`,
`skipWhile`, and `forEachReturningOriginalArray` in terms of usefulness!
(and maybe even some others)