I'm glad someone other than myself can appreciate it. I trudged my way
through a lot of variations on the theme to find the implementation that
would make the most sense and still behave properly. It really is rather
simple. The POC will more or less show how it can be implemented. The only
issue I'm having at the moment is trying to capture access to `super`
properties. Apparently V8 doesn't redirect `super` through prototypes like
I was expecting, so I'm beginning to think that I won't be able to
implement calls to protected methods of the base in this POC.