hi Bishwendu, javascript is first-and-foremost a tool designed for
web-product-development, a growing field that has eclipsed low-level
general-purpose programming (where jobs are harder and harder to find) in the
IT industry.

you need to give compelling reasons (for such significant language-change) why
i, a web-developer would benefit from from having overloaded-functions in my
(mostly expendable-code) web-projects, as opposed to creating confusion and
maintennance-headaches, when i typically have to rewrite code multiple-times
during the web-integration process.

kai zhu
kaizhu...@gmail.com