> Can you expand on what you mean by this, or provide an example of a
> feature that can't be "easily minified”?

fat-arrow/destructuring/es6-classes comes to mind.  if you have legacy
build-chain that doesn't use babel or terser, is it worth the effort to retool
the minifier to support these syntaxes so you can use it?  also any feature
which introduce new symbol/symbol-combo which requires re-auditing minifier's
regexp-detection (private-fields, optional-chaining, etc.).

there’s also the argument using babel in minification-toolchain defeats the
purpose of reducing code-size.