Thanks for the feedback Scott,

Regarding your concern about the array example, both expressions are valid
but different:

This (what you wrote) would map the array of users to an array of emails
and declare getEmailsList as an array of emails.
```
const getEmailsList = users.map(.contacts.email);
```

While this (my array example) would define getEmailsList as a function that
takes an array of users and returns an array of emails.
```
const getEmailsList = .map(.contacts.email);