When we're dealing with code this small, I don't think readability is as
important of an element. Personally I would do `((a) => a.name)`, which is
short and, most importantly, very explicit about what it is doing. If you
know what a function is and you know what a property is, you know what this
code does. Adding additional syntax to a language requires increasingly
esoteric knowledge of said language.