> Python is so broadly used in those fields due to good library support

javascript in modern browsers has good builtin-api support for most
ux-scenarios you can think of. the only thing really missing (and which
python has) is a builtin wasm-sqlite3 library (and specialized/secure
file-api's to persist sqlite-db-blobs).

then the remaining hard ux-problems like
shopping-carts/typeahead-fts-search/million-row-datatables/etc would no
longer be hard -- and can even be implemented w/o need of a backend, making
"serverless" frontend-apps truly serverless.