On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 12:52 PM, Lars Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  OK, that's good feedback.  What's the SpiderMonkey syntax?
>  It would be better to go with something that is already in
>  use, even if I expect the proposal here is a little more
>  elaborate.

//@line 123 "awesomeLib.js"
throw Error("ow");

The error's line number is 123, file is "awesomeLib.js".  We have some
bits in there like a limit on the filename length (1024) and a cap on
the line length (10x our "natural" line length, I think); eminently
negotiable.

I'm not sure we turned it on for content, because of spoofing
concerns, but I'm pretty sure we use it for our chrome.

Mike