OK.  We would need to accomodate other input sources than files at a
minimum, maybe an optional string at the end (the file name could be
optional too).

> I'm not sure we turned it on for content, because of spoofing
> concerns, but I'm pretty sure we use it for our chrome.

If you could dig up a discussion thread or actual person to illuminate
that concern, it would probably be helpful.  If nothing else, there
needs to be a note about it in the Standard to alert implementers and
users.

--lars