On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Sam Ruby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mike Shaver wrote:
>> I can't see why not -- we'll certainly be looking to implement
>> forthcoming editions of ECMAScript, and if decimal is a part of it
>> then your code would certainly be helpful!
>
> Did you say "if"?  Grrr....

Yes?  I didn't think that ES3.1 or ES4 had committed to decimal, and
in what form.  Things are still being cut from both, last I checked; I
meant no offense.

> In any case, how about Firefox 3.1 then?  :-)

Not really the forum for product-delivery discussions, but I think it
would be reasonable to propose.  Worth filing and nominating,
certainly.

> I have 81,000+ tests ready to be ported over for decNumber, and can produce
> tests for the instance methods.

Excellent!

Mike